Thank you…thank you for being here; taking out the time from your busy schedule; for reading and commenting on my blog.
I started blogging five months ago and I can say for sure , I have read a lot and learnt a lot from the blogosphere! I have been nominated for a few awards and I am thankful. I am slightly late in acknowledging these and I hope my nominators would forgive this delay!
Following are the rules associated with these awards:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 10 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award (15 for the lovely blog awards – but I am bending the rules a bit); and link to them.—- Since I was nominated for two awards, I thought I would nominated five for each !
2. add the Versatile Blogger Award and The Lovely Blog award.
3. thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. share 10 completely random pieces of information about yourself. — Again, both awards require sharing random facts so they are at the very end of this post.
5. include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
ShalvikaP nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks Shalvika!
The second nomination comes from Amy who writes a lovely blog herself called readncook. Thank you for the nomination !
Here are my nominees for this award:
Thank you again for nominating me ! and Please do take out the time to check out my fellow bloggers who have nominated me and those whom I have nominated. They all write some very genuine, heartfelt blogs.
Here they are- Ten random facts about me:
1. I love movies; not only bollywood ( I am from India after all!) but any language – if it has subtitles I will watch it. My favourite genre is drama and humour.
2. I love poetry and music. I admire people who weave words into poems and sounds in to music and invest time and effort into developing these talents. Thank you – your talents are a gift to others!
3. I never learnt how to ride a bike!…..primarily because I was afraid to hurting myself. I fell once and was afraid or life.
4. Marriage Changed me for good. A life partner can teach you so many things – above all how to give and receive love, admonition and strength.
5. Motherhood sweetened the deal even more! Now I know what it is to love truly unconditionally and that love can be expressed and understood even when there is no language!
6. I live in canada, whereas rest of my family – parents, siblings, in laws live in (mostly) India and I am heart-hungry for them always!!
7. My daughter and husband love dogs but I have a healthy fear of them (even the little ones). I don’t know why !
8. I like mangoes a lot ( bring on the fruit, the pickles, chutney and shakes- I love it all) and all things mango flavoured!
9. I am blessed beyond words . Thank God! ( I’m a believer!)
10. as a child , I often used to look in the mirror and imitate Sridevi ( indian actress – i am an admirer and I think she is superb!) in this song.